Sunday, June 7, 2009

K-Mobile









Kambry is on the move!! I've never had a kid mobile this early (she turned 5 months yesterday). She started pushing herself up and backwards a few weeks ago. Now she gets up on her hands and knees and launches herself forward. She hasn't figured out the hands yet so most of the time she hits face first! She's also found her squeal and it is loud (especially during prayer, driving in the car, watching your favorite show, when you're on the phone, when you think she sleeps-you get my point) She's really growing up fast. She wakes up in the morning and immediately starts looking for the other kids. She just too cute right now!

Now I'm on a mad hunt for a gate that's wide enough for my staircase.

4 comments:

Linda said...

You are in so much trouble. We need to go gate hunting! I think they had some baby gates at Dairy Queen. :-)

snapie said...

She is so AWESOME!!!!She takes after my side of the family. Bars on the windows might be needed.:)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Tell Layla Sis. Moore said "Hi" all the way from Japan.

Teah said...

Oh my gosh....she is so super cute!!!!